Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Beyond the stars

Another rare find, a song entitled "Beyond the stars" by Debbie Reynolds brought to us by "johnsonchusc". Thanks a million Johnson for sharing.

This is one of the eleven songs sang by Debbie Reynolds many, many years ago in the movie called "The Singing Nun".

Indeed, it's a beautiful song especially when you are in melancholy mood and feeling a need for God. I am sure He will, if you'll let Him take your cares away.

Follow the lyrics, relax and sing along with it with feelings then you will enjoy this song as much as I have.



Beyond the stars (Lyrics):

"Far beyond the stars
My soul is longing to go
There beyond the stars
To a better place I know
Thru' the darkest night
I can see the heavenly glow
Far away, far away, beyond the stars
Far away, far away, beyond the stars.

Time ages of time, yet is my time so dear,
The bells hasten to chime warning the hour is near,
The road leads far away and soon the days disappear,
And I sing, Alleluia,
And to Him, Alleluia."

No comments:

Post a Comment