Monday, February 23, 2009

Should I fall behind

I am back after recuperating from an eye operation done on Feb 6.

I had my cataract removed from my left eye, and in its place I had an artificial multi-focal lens implanted, in a rather simple micro-surgical operation known as phacoemulsification.

The operation was a success. Now I can see better even without glasses. Praise the Lord!

Like the song says, I want to say to you just this, should I fall behind, wait for me.

Now, let's enjoy this heart-warming Faith Hill's song "Should I Fall Behind".

Oops, my apologies, I couldn't get us this song online which I thought I could. So, I am going to give you another one from Faith Hill. This one's entitled "There You'll Be", the video-clip courtesy of JbLoverxox. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment