Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Little White Boat

While surfing the net, I found this video on Youtube, which is worth viewing.

It's an animation cleverly done in tempo with the classic Chinese song, which every China-man knows as the "Little White Boat".

I sang it when I was a kid in primary school. In adulthood, I often whistle it while I work. It takes the burden away and makes one smile. Try it.

As we open the video, the story of Noah unfolds before our very eyes. In Noah's days, God destroyed the world by sending a great flood upon the earth, and apart from the animals, only 8 human beings were saved. Can you name these 8 priviledged people and what saved them?

If there was to be a name for the Ark, I would have called it "HOPE". How would you like to have called it?

Together, let's take a look on how the ark was built that saved the family of Noah. Interesting piece? You judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment