Sunday, December 21, 2008

Going home

Today, I am going home after spending the last 10 unforgettable days with my son in Brisbane, Australia.

I have finished what I have set out to do and there is a sense of satisfaction and joy as I look forward finally to going home.

Life's like that...like bad times never last, all good times will surely come to their ends too.

What we have left are memories, both happy and sad. Often we rejoice in the good ones but we fail to learn lessons from the bad.

I guess we have to learn over and over again to have the courage to look back without regrets, acquire the strength to face the present with confidence and have the wisdom to prepare for the future without fear.

Remembering always that life is not a 100 yard dash, it is more like a cross-country run. If you sprint all the time, you may not only lose the race, probably you would not even have enough strength left to reach the finish line.

God speed us home.

Meantime enjoy this melody...

No comments:

Post a Comment