Friday, December 19, 2008

Did you know

Did you know that my son Patrick shares the same birthday as I, and that's yesterday the 18th Dec which has come and gone.

Time flies, and today we are both one day older. The weather was kind to us and we have had a wonderful day in beautiful Brisbane yesterday.

We shopped and dined, traversed the city by bus and train, and didn't get home until late into the night, almost midnight! Wish it had but time couldn't stand still for us, so we savoured every moment that we had and it was precious.

I know that my CG fellowship will be having a great Christmas do on the evening of 21st Dec. which is fast approaching.

Although I couldn't be with you all, my heart and mind will surely be there. Here's wishing you all a great and successful party!

Before I go, let me leave you with these music videos. Enjoy...and have a joyous and blessed Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment