Monday, February 1, 2010

God blessed us with grandchildren



Oh, I forgot to tell you that I was in Singapore the week of Christmas and how I enjoyed my days there; my time almost totally engrossed with my three grandchildren. There was never a dull moment.

The kids and I played chess, fixed puzzles, took strolls in the park and I bought them some old-fashioned ice-cream. The elder one’s favorite is chocolate the younger strawberry of course and baby Sam’s just too young to have any!

You know the time spent with your grandchildren rejuvenates you. When I see the dimples in their faces and the crooked smiles you’ll know they get those from whom. They got them of course from their mum and their mum got them from me naturally!

Where were you, where was I when each of my 3 grandchildren arrived? Yes, I was there in the hospital during each and every one of her delivery, so I know how it felt to be a pa and grandpa all at the same time!

Thank God every bundle of joy came beautifully and I pray that they will grow up gracefully too and serve their purpose well according to whatever God had intended them to be in life.

Today as I reflect on life’s precious moments my cup overflows with gladness and thanksgiving…I couldn’t be more blessed than this, I think! Praise the Lord.

Here's Reba McEntire with that beautiful song entitled, "He gets that from me". Hope you like it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment