Thursday, December 31, 2009

Yesterday's gone, tomorrow's new year's day

Stephen Hawking posted this thought provoking question some time ago to challenge all of us to seek a solution.

I think what he asked is still relevant today.

The question he asked was this and I quote:

"In a world that is in chaos politically, socially and environmentally, how can the human race sustain another 100 years?"

Think on it as we conclude this year (2009) with either a loud bang or a soft whimper and if you have a solution to it write to me.

I will close with this well known oldie, a song much loved by guys of my generation.

The sweet clear voice is from Mary Ford and the guitarist Les Paul really needs no introduction.

The song is entitled "Vaya Con Dios"(May God be with you). Cheers and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment